Furnitubes International’s commitment to innovation and design began many years ago. Marine Engineer Jack Cluer started the business in 1946 re-using steel tubes from the post-war marine shipyards to produce materials for the new NHS, for many schools and for London County Council.
Now, more than 70 years later, Furnitubes is still owned by the Cluer family, and continues to bring a ‘can-do’ approach to sourcing, tailoring and designing Street Furniture for clients from across the UK and the world in all sectors – from retail and healthcare through highways and schools.
Our staff are well-trained and this gives them the confidence to suggest the ideal solution from our wide product range, and to ensure that our proposals are tailored to your project needs, your timing requirements and are appropriate to your budget.
"I have worked with Furnitubes over many years and found they always come up with solutions that work, and are a real pleasure to work with in a true partnership."
Robin Cooper, Director of Regeneration and Development, Medway Council
At Furnitubes International we are committed to:
- Quality: Recognised through accreditation to ISO9001:2008
- Service: Through communication, effective staff training and investment in Information Technology
- Reliability: Earning us repeat orders worldwide from thousands of satisfied customers
- Design and Innovation: Having an in-house bespoke design team with an eye for detail – and the out of the ordinary
- Fair Competition: Through effective pricing, the broadest range of standard products in the market plus courteous sales advice and reliable delivery
- The Environment: Accredited to ISO 14001:2004 Furnitubes are committed to reducing their impact on the environment.
The Future: Through constantly researching market trends Furnitubes International will meet customer demands into the 21st century.
Registered in Cardiff No. 1331689
VAT No. 299 4323 17
The Coach House
St Mary's Business Centre
66 - 70 Bourne Road
Address: 3rd Floor, Meridian House, Royal Hill, Greenwich, London SE10 8RD
Telephone: +44 (0)20 8378 3200
© Copyright Furnitubes International Ltd, 2010-2016