|email David||email Nigel||email Mark||email Luke|
"The beauty of the company is Furnitubes constant ability to amaze the client. … Most companies provide the bog standard item, but Furnitubes go that extra mile. … Our designers might think they’ve come up with the ultimate solution, but the Furnitubes designers just go that little bit further."
Patrick Phillips Head of Parks and Recreation London Borough of Bromley
We have an in-house design team who specialise in tailoring and designing Street Furniture. We designed the first bollards to house electrical supplies for street markets back in the 80’s, and the team continue to find ways to improve our products. They are passionate about product design and thrive on the challenges that our clients present. Led by Design manager Nigel Abbott, the team includes a chartered landscape architect who works closely alongside our very experienced and knowledgeable product designers.
Our designers welcome early stage engagement and are happy to discuss your design aspirations, feasibility, materials, durability, costs and sustainability, and to work with you to deliver against your project specification.
Some of the benefits of working with Furnitubes:
- With over 65 years industry experience; no one knows more about street furniture than us
- Our qualified, knowledgeable designers can give you practical advice that will save you time and money
- Our in-house design team are happy to adapt standard products to suit your requirements
- We have experience in working in a broad range of materials
- Full visualisation of new products as standard and prototyping where appropriate
- AutoCAD drawings and NBS specification available for products
- Happy to expand individual items across a range of products to offer a co-ordinated furniture range
- All bespoke designs are manufactured in the UK
We have the solution to your problem - talk to us today on 020 8378 3200, or email us at email@example.com.