How we operate
The Furnitubes promise
- Quick response guaranteed – within one working day;
- Expert professional staff to offer advice and assist with product selection;
- We’ll come to you to discuss your project;
- Over 65 years experience and Quality Assured to ISO 9001:2008;
- Reputable industry experts since 1946; our diverse team excels in providing the highest level of customer service.
- Dependable, functional, high quality products to suit every environment;
- DDA Compliant products;
- Painted products available in ANY BS or RAL series colour;
- Free product samples available to help with your decision;
- We believe in the positive promotion of UK manufacturing, so all new products are designed with this philosophy in mind!
- Guaranteed to deliver your order when we say we will, so your deadlines are met;
- Guaranteed next day delivery on all stock items;
- Assistance with your delivery requirements, including offloading;
- Our pallets are 100% reusable or recyclable;
- We can offer both next day and timed deliveries on selected products.
- No-obligation professional advice available from our qualified designers;
- Our experienced, in-house design team handle all projects from design to delivery;
- Lead by our own Charted Landscape Architect, we can manage the design, production and servicing of bespoke products;
- We can adapt standard products to suit your requirements;
- We can visit your site or office to discuss your project requirements.
- We produce recyclable and sustainable products; most products are 100% recyclable and manufactured from recycled material;
- Furnitubes supply legally sourced certified timbers;
- Accredited to Environmental Standard ISO 14001:2004, Furnitubes are committed to reducing their impact on the environment;
- All of our products are imported from responsibly managed and legally certified sources.
Address: 3rd Floor, Meridian House, Royal Hill, Greenwich, London SE10 8RD
Telephone: +44 (0)20 8378 3200
© Copyright Furnitubes International Ltd, 2010-2016