Q50 Site/ street furniture/ equipment
210 CYCLE STANDS
214 MOTORCYCLE STANDS
"Service has been excellent throughout. Particularly impressed with your response to volunteer to provide Bike cycle racks in brushed stainless steel finish to match the Zenith sloped bollards for the Broadway project.
Andrew Hayhurst, Hyndburn Borough Council
"We approached Furnitubes for assistance in delivering a DLR-wide initiative to provide consistent, high quality cycling parking across our network. The Furnitubes team provided bespoke cycle stands, which are branded with the DLR logo. They were able to manufacture the stainless steel stands at a competitive price, and the stands are now proudly installed at a number of DLR stations between Royal Victoria and Beckton. We have been really pleased with the cycle stands, and we plan to purchase more for the rest of the network."
Karen Bain, Project Development Manager, Docklands Light Railway
- Cigarette Bins
- Cycle Parking
- Litter Bins
- Stainless Steel
- Tree Protection & Planters
- Access Control
- Illuminated Products
- Product Ranges
- Park Furniture
- Retail & Leisure
- Stations & Railways
- Special Commissions
The UK’s leading supplier of cycle parking solutions: cycle stands, bike racks motorcycle stands and cycle shelters
Furnitubes host a wide range of secure, low maintenance cycle parking solutions for sites. Our cycle stands and bike racks can be supplied for root fixed, wall mounted or bolt down fixing. We also have a range of designs to accommodate motorcycles. Furnitubes range of cycle shelters can be used to create a dedicated cycling area and to protect bicycles and cycle stands from the elements.
Here are some of the benefits of buying cycle parking solutions from Furnitubes:
We hold over 1000 cycle stands in stock and guarantee next day delivery on all stock items
- Wide range of materials, styles and options to suit your requirements, including toast racks and cycle shelters
- Available plastic coated in a range of RAL colours to reinforce your corporate identity or scheme
- Galvanised steel, stainless steel & cast iron construction ensures cycle stands are durable, low-maintenance and 100% recyclable
- Need to incorporate logos or signs? Our professional in-house design team can adapt cycle stands to suit your requirements
To discuss your cycle parking requirements talk to us today on 0208 378 3200.