Jubilee Steel & Recycled Composite Seat
Q50 Site/ street furniture/ equipment
The Jubilee seat is manufactured from steel for durability.
The plastic-coated, heavy-duty box frame construction makes it suitable for schools, hospitals, transport interchanges or remote locations where there is a risk of vandalism.
The Jubilee seat is supplied plastic coated as standard, but other finishes, such as stainless steel standards and timber slats, are available.
Furnitubes recycled composite timber slats are made from 100% recycled material yet maintain a natural wood property. Made from 50% sawdust and 50% HDPE, recycled composite slats are an ideal alternative to timber due to their low maintenance and weather resistance.
Other items in the range include litter bins and tree grilles.
- 1900 mm overall length
- 750 mm overall height
- 460 mm seat height
- 540 mm width
- 38 kg weight
Material & Finish Options
- Formed steel standards - plastic coated finish
- Iroko timber slats - natural planed finish
- Enhanced powder coated finish
- Stainless steel frame & slats
- Galvanised steel frame & slats
- Recycled composite slats
- Legally sourced certified timbers
- Without arms
- 1000 mm high backrest for DDA compliance