- Cigarette Bins
- Cycle Parking
- Litter Bins
- Stainless Steel
- Tree Protection & Planters
- Access Control
- Illuminated Products
- Product Ranges
- Park Furniture
- Retail & Leisure
- Stations & Railways
- Special Commissions
Long-lasting, durable, impact-resistant bollards
Meet the bollards that are virtually impossible to break! The Revert bollard range has high resistance yet is flexible on impact. Manufactured from a unique polymer composite, the bollards are rigid enough to restrict vehicles from entering prohibited zones. If they are driven over, these bollards revert back to their original position and form, making them one of the safest and most durable bollards on the market.
Here are some of the benefits of the Revert range:
- Long-lasting - These bollards are guaranteed to last practically a lifetime and do not need to be replaced.
- Maintenance free – the bollards do not require repainting, are non-corrosive and are not affected by rust
- Several options available – Bollards can be supplied removable or root fixed with a wealth of colours and designs available
- Strong, durable material – the bollards need a weight of 250kg to make them bend over, and does not become dented or broken
- Immediate emergency access - the bollards can simply be driven over by emergency vehicles
- Safer to vehicles & people – Their flexibility makes them extra safe compared to other metal bollards, which can become anchored to the ground during an accident and can cause serious harm to vehicles and pedestrians.