The revolutionary Bell® Bollard was introduced in 1985 and has since become a standard for the protection of property and pedestrian safety. Furnitubes Bell® Bollard is the ORIGINAL and ONLY traffic bollard that can solve multiple traffic management problems and is PROVEN to save lives!
Here's why you should always purchase a Furnitubes Bell® Bollard:
- PROVEN to last for over 25 years
- SAVES LIVES by actively keeping vehicles away from pedestrians
- SAVES MONEY long term savings on replacement street furniture and building repairs
- UNIQUE DESIGN up to 360° deflection of vehicles with minimal risk of vehicle damage
- GENUINE ARTICLE Furnitubes, the only manufacturers of the Bell Bollard in the UK
- VERSATILE - 7 versions of the Bell to solve any traffic management problem
PRODUCT CODES & OUTLINE SPECIFICATIONS:
BELL100 (the original Bell)
475mm (a/g) x 450mm (b/g) x Ø600mm; weight: 160kg
BELL115 (designed to house a 115mm diameter bollard or post)
475mm (a/g, excluding bollard or post) x 450mm (b/g) x Ø600mm; weight: 153kg
BELL120 (Bell with half segment removed)
475mm (a/g) x 450mm (b/g) x Ø600mm; weight: 121kg
BELL138 (designed to house a CIT538 City Bollard)
1065mm (a/g, to top of City bollard) 475mm (a/g) x 450mm (b/g) x Ø600mm; weight: 155kg
BELL150 (designed to house a 150mm diameter bollard or post)
475mm (a/g, excluding bollard or post) x 450mm (b/g) x Ø600mm; weight: 123kg
BELL340 (Bell with quarter segment removed)
475mm (a/g) x 450mm (b/g) x Ø600mm; weight: 125kg
BELL500 (Decorative Bell with four shallow flanges instead of a root)
475mm (a/g) x 70mm (b/g) x Ø600mm; weight: 115kg
BELL500X (Bell with unique subframe for installations around underground services)
475mm (a/g) x 450mm (b/g) x Ø600mm; weight: 155kg
BELL600 (designed to be installed along the kerb line)
475mm (a/g) x 450mm (b/g) x 615mm (l) x 315mm (w); weight: 70kg
Refer to e-brochure or PDF for full specification details.
MATERIALS & FINISHES:
- Cast iron - primed finish
- Steel subframe - primed finish
- We recommend that top coats are applied on site after installation
- Foundation depth of 600mm is recommended
- Minimum recommended foundation square is 800mm
- Please note this product will not perform as a traffic restrictor until concrete is fully set & must be protected until this time
All rights reserved.
Bell Shaped Traffic Bollards in this or other forms, with or without surface decoration are Copyright Protected (filed in accordance with Universal Copyright Convention in London) & may not be reproduced without the prior permission of Furnitubes International Limited or the original Copyright holder.
Registered at Stationers’ Hall, London.
Copyright © 1986 Paul M. Harris
Innovation and New Product Design.
We reserve the right to change the design and specification on any item offered and, where possible, notification will be made.