Blyth Concrete Bench
BLS6, BLR100, BLR200
Continuous seating runs
For continuous seating runs comprising multiple units, adjacent units can be simply butted up to each other as a dry-fit, or jointed using a fibreboard spacer with the joint filled with a mastic or mortar sealant. Please contact our Design Department to discuss these options in more detail. When multiple bench units are directly abutted and set on top of the paving, there will be a 100mm gap between the recessed faces. This can be left as is or the gaps filled with matching coloured ‘plugs’
Ideal for demanding urban environments, the Blyth is a long-standing favourite and an increasingly popular seating choice. The Blyth Mk 2 introduces a number of improvements and new features, including radiused edges for improved comfort for users, and a shallow-domed top to aid water run-off.
The standard range of bench options comprises the following:
- Solo units (Cube, 1m & 2m) - Rounded corners both ends. Suitable as stand-alone units only.
- End units (1m & 2m) - Rounded corners one end; square-faced one end. Used as end modules on multiple unit seating runs.
- Mid units (1m & 2m) - Square-faced both ends. Used as central modules on multiple unit seating runs.
To reduce the risk of damage from skateboard grinding, benches can be supplied with anti-skate devices. Arm and backrests are available with both 1m and 2m benches.
- 500 x 500mm cube, 300kgs weight
- BLS6 - Solo unit
BLYTH 1M Bench
- 500 x 500mm x 1000mm length, 600kgs weight
- BLR100 SO - Solo unit
- BLR100 EN - End unit
- BLR100 MD - Mid unit
BLYTH 2M Bench
- 500 x 500mm x 1000mm length, 1200kgs weight
- BLR200 SO - Solo unit
- BLR200 EN - End unit
- BLR200 MD - Mid unit
Material & Finish
- Freestanding concrete bench
- A range of colour options available, refer to e-brochure or PDF for full details
- Polished top
- Armrests - single or pair, stainless steel satin polished
- Slatted bar backrest - stainless steel satin polished
- Circular bar backrest - stainless steel satin polished
- Solid backrest - stainless steel satin polished throughout or with iroko timber backrest option