The revolutionary Bell Bollard was introduced in 1985 and has since become a standard for the protection of property and pedestrian safety. Furnitubes Bell Bollard is the ORIGINAL and ONLY traffic bollard that can solve multiple traffic management problems and is PROVEN to save lives!
Here's why you should always purchase a Furnitubes Bell Bollard:
- PROVEN to last for over 25 years
- SAVES LIVES by actively keeping vehicles away from pedestrians
- SAVES MONEY long term savings on replacement street furniture and building repairs
- UNIQUE DESIGN up to 360° deflection of vehicles with minimal risk of vehicle damage
- GENUINE ARTICLE Furnitubes is the only manufacturer of the Bell Bollard in the UK
PRODUCT CODES & OUTLINE SPECIFICATIONS:
Original Bell bollard
Bell three quarter
||475||450||600 x 300|
Bell + sub frame
Bell for City bollard
||475||450||565 x 600|
Bell with 115mm dia hole
Bell with 150mm dia hole
Bell kerb line
||475||305||615 x 315|
MATERIALS & FINISHES:
- Cast iron - primed finish
- Steel subframe - primed finish
- We recommend that top coats are applied on site after installation
- Foundation depth of 600mm is recommended
- Minimum recommended foundation square is 800mm
- Please note this product will not perform as a traffic restrictor until concrete is fully set & must be protected until this time
It is highly recommended that the site is assessed by a qualified highways engineer, with placement of individual bollards taking account of vehicular sweeps, to be determined with the aid of vehicular tracking software if neccessary. A pre-construction safety audit may also be advisable in order to assess any issues such as visibility of the proposed Bell bollards, from both a driver and pedestrian points of view.
All rights reserved
Bell Shaped Traffic Bollards in this or other forms, with or without surface decoration are Copyright Protected (filed in accordance with Universal Copyright Convention in London) & may not be reproduced without the prior permission of Furnitubes International Limited or the original Copyright holder.
Registered at Stationers’ Hall, London.
Copyright © 1986 Paul M. Harris
Innovation and New Product Design.
We reserve the right to change the design and specification on any item offered and, where possible, notification will be made.
Refer to e-brochure or PDF for full specification details.
"Furnitubes Bell Bollard has certainly stood the test of time, we have a few in the borough that have been installed for at least a decade and are still going strong!"
London Borough of Havering
Address: 3rd Floor, Meridian House, Royal Hill, Greenwich, London SE10 8RD
Telephone: +44 (0)20 8378 3200
© Copyright Furnitubes International Ltd, 2010-2016