Polymer Composite Bollards
Furnitubes Revert bollards are manufactured from a unique polymer composite. If driven over these bollards are able to revert back to their original position and form.
Here are some of the benefits of the Revert range:
- Long-lasting - these bollards are guaranteed to last practically a lifetime and do not need to be replaced.
- Maintenance free - they do not require painting, are non-corrosive and are not affected by rust.
- Several options available - bollards can be supplied removable or root fixed, with a wealth of colours and designs available.
- Strong, durable material - the bollards need a weight of 250kg to make them bend overm and do not become dented or broken.
- Immediate emergency access - the bollards can be driven over by emergency vehicles.
- Safer to vehicles and people - their flexibility means they are less likely to cause as much damage in the unfortunate event of an accident, compared to metal bollards.
Address: 3rd Floor, Meridian House, Royal Hill, Greenwich, London SE10 8RD
Telephone: +44 (0)20 8378 3200
© Copyright Furnitubes International Ltd, 2010-2016