The Common Bollards are simple square section timbers with a flat top and is&nbs...
The Harbour bollard is a stainless steel and timber bollard. It is supplied in G...
Furnitubes' timber bollards harmonise with both natural and man-made surroundings. Timber bollards offer a timeless elegance and, being of natural material, age gracefully. The essence of effective timber bollards is the use of hardwoods such as Greenheart, Wallabe, Opepe, all of which are classified as naturally very durable and are used for the Epping and Ashdown timber bollard ranges.
Some of the benefits of timber bollards from Furnitubes:
- Naturally very durable and extremely strong.
- Timber bollards can be drilled to accept tube or fitted with eyebolts for chain, to form a pedestrian barrier.
- One of the most environmentally friendly material choices.
- Natural, reusable and recyclable.
- An economical choice - low maintenance and weather naturally.
Address: 3rd Floor, Meridian House, Royal Hill, Greenwich, London SE10 8RD
Telephone: +44 (0)20 8378 3200
© Copyright Furnitubes International Ltd, 2010-2016