Letterform™ Cycle Stands
With the ever-growing popularity of cycling, our town centres, workplaces and leisure facilities need to provide increased parking facilities for bikes. Standard hoop-style cycle stands and racks are perfectly functional, however the Letterform range of stands brings something very different to cycle parking provision - letters can be arranged to spell out the cycle parking function, the name of the site or company, or even a message. We also offer a complementary simple square form ‘blank’, which can be used as spacing or as additional parking before or after the word. As standard, each letter is manufactured in heavy duty steel bar with a polyamide coating to provide a robust, secure and attractive product for many years.
- LET 650 PM
Add letter of your choice to product code after the 650 digits.
MATERIALS & FINISHES:
- Steel - polyamide finish in black
- Steel - polyamide finish to any RAL colour (subject to minimum quantity order)
- Stainless steel - G304 or G316 bright polished
- Stainless steel - G304 or G316 satin polished
- Bolt down
- For new foundation block - insert tie bar through holes in root sections to provide key into concrete
- Foundation depth is usually the same as the root depth of the cycle stand
- Minimum recommended foundation square is the root diameter plus 200mm
- Concrete mix to 25 newtons
- Baseplates welded on, 2 no. per stand, each with 2 no. Ø14 holes to take M10 or M12 ground anchors
- Mark out and drill holes to suit ground anchors (not supplied)
Furnitubes' polyamide coating is an extremely tough, semi-gloss finish, similar to RAL 9005 (marginally lighter) - click here to view the benefits.
Furnitubes does not recommend cycle stands in a powder coated finish due to likely wear and tear from bicycles and their chains.
We reserve the right to change the design and specification on any item offered and, where possible, notification will be made.
Letterform Cycle Stands are Registered Designs of Furnitubes International Ltd.
Refer to e-brochure or PDF for full specification details and options.
Address: 3rd Floor, Meridian House, Royal Hill, Greenwich, London SE10 8RD
Telephone: +44 (0)20 8378 3200
© Copyright Furnitubes International Ltd, 2010-2016